Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Happy New Year and A Few Words


Happy 2015.

Greetings from C’s World. So I’m still in the holiday mode seeing that I spent half of my holiday time ill anyway and just when I’m recovering properly, it’s time to get back to work. Me no like. But me need money…so okay.

I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my thoughts on relationships and self-esteem. Your support means a lot and I am humbled that I've been able to be part of your journey and that what I share here with you has been helpful somehow (I hope).

Life is an ongoing journey and you never stop learning, with the same situations being thrown at you until you heed lessons. We only have one life, so we should be conscientious with who we choose to make our journey with.

2014 has come and gone with a lot of reflecting done. The New Year has come and we are looking ahead, planning and worrying.  A New Year brings with it fresh uncertainties and a blank slate. 

I used to be scared of uncertainty but then I have come to realize that uncertainty is part of the package of life. When we accept uncertainty, then we also accept possibilities instead of seeing uncertainty as a ‘bad’ thing. Let’s put our energy in the present because that is where we have the power to be our best selves and more. To do our best work, and do things which align with who we are, where we want to be (our goals, values and aspirations).

Just Remember

Whatever 2015 holds, there is hope. Don’t give up on you, your now, and your future. Do find the blessings in disguise in what may have been some painful lessons, and definitely don’t dim your light. Be you and all that it entails. Remember that we all have flaws one way or another but your flaws don’t actually distinguish you. Don’t aspire to be superhuman. Be you.


Happy New Year. 

2 comments:

Your thoughts and be nice